Quinn, but can only experience his embrace in her dreams.
she’d stop saying they can’t be together.
rise. Perhaps she will be able to have a real relationship after all. Alex, though,
has no interest in Evelyn. Yet, every time the house cat, Myrddin, comes
around, Alex feels like a man possessed and wants Eve with a passion.
his mind, Evelyn is at a loss. Can the magic of the ranch help Evelyn to stop
being caught between two worlds?
Evelyn allowed him to lay her down on the hay and didn’t protest when he lifted her top. Enraptured by the heady sensations of his kisses on her bare skin, she lost track of the world around her. Before she knew it, her clothes were off and discarded. She lay naked and submitted to his apprising contemplation.
His gaze, smoldering with sexual hunger, followed the path his hands made down her shoulders to her breasts. Warm palms massaged her mounds, then moved on, exploring her body, caressing her down to her toes. Waves of desire rolled through her.
Quinn’s lips trailed over her body, tracing the course his hands had. His kisses began with each foot, then coursed up her skin, sweetly kissing her navel before traveling up. When he reached her breasts again, he outlined each rosy peak with the tip of his tongue.
Gasping in sweet pleasure, she arched her back, inviting him to take her fully. He understood the willing invitation and suckled on one nipple, then the other as his hands resumed their discovery of her body and slipped between her legs. His touches sent shivers of delight through her that ebbed and flamed with each of his movements.
Evelyn, never feeling such pure and explosive pleasure before, reveled in the euphoria coursing through her. She yearned for more and shifted so he could access her easier.
He stopped, breathing in heavy pants. “My sweet, innocent Evelyn, I have waited so long for this, but I shall stop if you want me to.”
“What do you mean, stop?” her sultry voice questioned.
Quinn lay on top of her and kissed her. His body fit hers perfectly, and his cock pushed at her through his pants. That’s when she understood. An aching need she never felt before brewed within her. Returning his kiss with just as much force, she put her hands between their bodies.
“Evelyn?” Quinn propped himself up on his elbows.
She didn’t respond. Her desires had taken over. She worked quickly to remove his shirt, exposing his hairless, smooth and soft chest and abdomen. He quivered when her fingers traced his muscles. She leaned up and gave his pectoral a quick kiss.
“Evelyn, does this mean…?”
“Yes.” She pulled him down to her, taking his mouth with demanding command. She sensed the thrill of his arousal once he removed his pants. Their bodies entwined, skin to skin, woman to man. She needed more.
Author Top 10
Top Ten for Dream Across Time and the Raritan Manor Ranch series by C.R. Moss
10. The Raritan River is a major river of central New Jersey in the United States. Its watershed drains much of the mountainous area of the central part of the state, emptying into the Raritan Bay on the Atlantic Ocean. 1
9. The story had been previously published several years ago.
8. Originally the series was set in New Jersey. It is now set on a fictional ranch in Nevada just outside of Las Vegas.
7. Originally Evelyn and Julie went to visit a relative of Julie’s in Baltimore before staying with Aunt Mae. Now they visit a relative in Arizona.
6. Originally Quinn’s family ran a mill along with having other business interests. Now the family has a desert empire—winery, supply stores, farming, and ranching.
5. Las Vegas was founded as a city on May 15, 1905, when 110 acres of land situated between Stewart Avenue on the north, Garces Avenue to the south, Main Street to the west, and 5th Street (Las Vegas Boulevard) to the east, are auctioned off by the railroad company. 2
4. While many forms of gambling took place illegally for many years, it was officially re-legalized in March 1931 by the state legislature. 2
3. Blue Diamond, NV – Founded: February 1940. 3
2. Interestingly, 70% of all the characters in a man’s dream are other men, but women’s dreams contain an equal amount of women and men. Also men’s dreams contain a lot more aggression. Both women and men dream about sexual themes equally often. 4
1. Lucid dreaming: There is a whole subculture of people practicing what is called lucid or conscious dreaming. Using various techniques, these people have supposedly learned to assume control of their dreams and do amazing things like flying, passing through walls, and traveling to different dimensions or even back in time. 4
writer, C.R. Moss pens stories for the mainstream and erotic romance markets,
giving readers Worlds of Possibilities.
writes stories from the light and sweet to the dark and deadly with varying
degrees of sexual heat. Writing as C.R. Moss gives her and her muses the
freedom to explore worlds of possibilities when it comes to love. And where
does the tag line “Love & Lust in the Wild West” fit in? Well, for one, she
lives in NV. Two, her stories take place, either in part or in full, in and around
the Las Vegas area. In fact, even this website sports “a look of home.” The
background picture was taken in an area just a few miles west of Las Vegas and
happens to be the inspiration for the setting of the Double D Ranch Tales saga.
penning dark fiction. Writing under the name Casey Moss allows her to slate
other stories under Horror ~ Paranormal ~ Suspense ~ Thriller ~ Urban
Fantasy. Visit: http://caseymossbooks.com/