A Review of Two Baumgartners stories by Selena Kitt (Both are CURRENTLY #FREE)

Happy Sunday,

Monday is right around the corner… Yeah I know (Boo…) This post about two currently free books by Selena Kitt that includes a review…

~B

Meet The Baumgartners (Baumgartners, #0)Steve “Doc” Baumgartner–alone, naked, face flushed with pleasure.

Carrie spies him indulging in a sexy, private moment. Though she’s sworn to herself she’s through with guys, and her roommate-turned-lover Maureen is more than enough to satisfy her, Carrie can’t stop fantasizing about Doc.

Then Carrie gets her chance. A summer getaway to Key West, the threat of Maureen’s zealot boyfriend, and Doc’s hunger for pleasure prove to be the perfect cocktail to lower Carrie’s inhibitions.

Smell the ocean air, pour yourself a drink, prepare for a summer to remember. It’s time to Meet the Baumgartners.

**If you’ve read one of the books in the Baumgartners series, you’ll love this prequel to the series. If you’ve never read any of them – Meet the Baumgartners! Your life will never be the same again!**

A review by Beckey

This was a quick read with 85 pages… Very little plot, it was more like a introduction of how the Baumgartners met in college with very little of a story line, there a whole lotta kink… Overall an ok interesting to a point kind of read….

The thing I dislike was approx. 70% of the entire ebook was this story. The remaining 30% included info about the author’s other books …

Over all a 3.5 stars…

You can get it free here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0042RUM9G

 

 

 

Babysitting the Baumgartners (Baumgartners, #1)Read the uber-hot, fun-in-the-sun, coming-of-age book that started it all!

Ronnie, now a college freshman, has been babysitting for the Baumgartners so long, she’s practically a member of the family.

When Mrs. Baumgartner—who insists on calling her Veronica—invites Ronnie along on their yearly vacation, the nanny jumps at the chance.

There’s no way she’s going to turn down an opportunity to work on her tan in the Florida Keys with Doc and Mrs. B!

But Ronnie isn’t the only one with ulterior motives.

The young co-ed discovers that the Baumgartners have wayward plans for their au pair that are going to lead places she could have only imagined.

Note: This wicked hot sun and sand coming of age story will seduce you as quickly as the Baumgartners seduce innocent Ronnie and leave everyone yearning for more!

A review by Beckey

The couple, the first book, Meet The Baumgartners, is back …years later. This book include the Baumgartner and there babysitter. Ok type of story, that seemed to me to be a bit cheesy & the ending, WTH … Add the lack of protection or caution, ever heard of condoms… Yeah this one lacked in that department just like the first…

Also add in the fact that the author did it again, approx. 70% of the book was the story was book itself the remaining 30% was about the author’s other books.

Overall another 3.5 star story…

You can get the story free here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003G2ZVF8

About the author

Selena Kitt is a NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY bestselling and award-winning author of erotic fiction. She is one of the highest selling erotic writers in the business. With over a million books sold, she is the cream-at-the-top!

Her writing embodies everything from the spicy to the scandalous, but watch out-this kitty also has sharp claws and her stories often include intriguing edges and twists that take readers to new, thought-provoking depths.

When she’s not pawing away at her keyboard, Selena runs an innovative publishing company (www.excessica.com) and in her spare time, she devotes herself to her family—a husband and four children—and her growing organic garden. She loves bellydancing and photography. She also loves four poster beds, tattoos, voyeurism, blindfolds, velvet, baby oil, the smell of leather, and playing kitty cat.

Her books EcoErotica (2009), The Real Mother Goose (2010) and Heidi and the Kaiser (2011) were all Epic Award Finalists. Her only gay male romance, Second Chance, won the Epic Award in Erotica in 2011. Her story, Connections, was one of the runners-up for the 2006 Rauxa Prize, given annually to an erotic short story of “exceptional literary quality,” out of over 1,000 nominees, where awards are judged by a select jury and all entries are read “blind” (without author’s name available.)

She can be reached on her website at www.selenakitt.com

 

 

 

Advertisements