My plans for the new year are to write more and procrastinate less (Who doesn’t LOL). I also want to write at least half a million words or more (I really wanna beat my last record). Some of my new books will be dark romance, but I also have a contemporary romance in mind (but I’m not going to spill anything yet 😉 haha). I pick the books I write based on my own mood and interest, so I won’t know what I’ll be writing until the time is there.
However, the first book I have planned for 2016 is Ultimate Sin, which is a dark romance standalone about a servant girl bought for the highest price and a master with a dark, dangerous secret.
Here’s the Goodreads link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/27465637-ultimate-sin. You can already pre-order it on itunes: http://bit.ly/ultimatesinitunes
I’m also going to my first-ever signing, so this will be very exciting, I’m going to do my very best to make it. I will be at the North Shore Signing in Boston, Peabody, in April, as well as the Claddagh signing in Dublin, October 2016.
Here are some fun facts about me:
1. I always drink tea when writing, and I needs at least 2 cups of earl grey tea a day
2. I am actually quite a book-nerd
3. I’m a real gamer girl, no seriously, I play world of Warcraft, have an assortment of gaming stations, and have been playing games since I was four ( and still do 😛 )
4. I love spaghetti 5. I have a kitty who I love very much, and also two dogs
6. I always have to outline a story before I start writing
7. I have an obsession with twisting my hair into curls constantly
8. I always have a bottle of water with me, wherever I go, even while writing
9. My desk is always a mess, regardless of whether I clean it up or not
10. On July 7th 2015, I passed my second publishing anniversary!
11. I’m addicted to Mentos. If I get my hands on it, I eat a whole roll and more
12. I love to watch movies in my spare time
13. I met the love of my life on World of Warcraft seven years ago. We are now engaged.
14. My favorite color is red 😉 some of you might’ve noticed this, LOL
15. I love junk food and everything else that’s bad for you 😀
16. I love exploring the darker side of my characters.
17. Music is my biggest inspiration, movies come next
18. I mostly write in WORD using my Windows PC
19. I’m the youngest of three siblings 😉 all ladies
20. I’ve been writing since I was 6!
Genre: Dark Romance/Contemporary Romance
Cover Design: Booming Covers
Releasing: January 26, 2016
Rule #1: Never disobey master’s commands. Rule #2: Always strive to please your master. Rule #3: Don’t ever kill your master.
Breaking the rules is the ultimate sin.
All I am is a servant. Rules like these keep me alive. They’re all I’ve ever known. Until him. My new master: Marcus Knight, the charismatic and ambitious leader of an underground empire. A man with a history he vows to destroy. With his newfound ownership over me, he seeks to atone for his crimes … and to satisfy his wicked needs. With love, he shows me what it means to belong to him … and it makes me question everything. I don’t know why he chose me, but it feels too good to be true. And it is.
Because I’m going to break all the rules.