Thank you so much Beckey for hosting me!
It’s 2016. Can you believe it?
Seems like yesterday is was 2013 and I was publishing my first book–Symphony of Light and Winter.
Since that time, I’ve met so many wonderful people, won numerous awards and have published four novels, two short stories and coordinated three anthologies. What was once a wide-eyed dream has become a full-fledged second career. So that means 2016 will take a little extra planning. There are so many wonderful things shaping up for the new year! Thank you all in advance for being part of it!!!!
Upcoming writing projects:
- Loving Doctor Vincent – the third and final installment of the Good Doctor Trilogy – 1st QTR
- Bindings of Gossamer – all new contemporary paranormal to be released as part of a special project. – Release 4th QTR 2016
- Another new paranormal project – TBD
- A series of Symphony of Light short stories will be released by Etopia Press in 2016 or 2017. Rhys’s dream has already been written, and I’ll be working on Sinclair, Overton, Thoresen, Dominic and Moreaux over the course of 2016.
- Then the final installment of Symphony of Light – Book #3
- Once all of that is done, I will be focusing on contemporary works for sometime.
- Most of my books are available on audiobooks as of 2015, but Between the Waters is still in production. The plan is to make all of my works available on audio. You can check or the existing ones and samples here – http://reneamason.com/audio-books/
- I will be launching a new website in 2016!
I will be attending
- Angels and Sirens Book Signing in Pittsburgh in March
- Eat, Drink and Be Scary Book Bash in Lancaster, PA in Oct.
- Shameless Book Convention in Orlando, FL in Oct.
Details available – click link below.
And always look for my online events!!!
Thank you all so much for making 2015 wonderful and 2016 filled with hope. My hope is that all of your wishes are fulfilled.