Everyone loves to hate a villain. There is a certain satisfaction in seeing the bad guy get what he deserves. But what if all he needs is love? Just because he’s evil and murderous, doesn’t mean there isn’t a special someone who is his perfect match.
I think true love doesn’t care if someone is good or bad. Love will have its way. And I’ve come up with a list of villains who really need a special someone in their life.
10. Darth Vader – he totally needed a dark Vaderess at his side. Although can you imagine the breathing noises during sex. LOL.
9. Loki – that Avengers dude because seriously hot and seriously awesome.
8. Imhotep in The Mummy – I mean he found love and then lost it. Someone give it back to him.
7. Number 6 – Battlestar Galactica. I loved how parts of her wanted to understand love. Perhaps with the right person she wouldn’t have been so freakn’ nuts.
6. T-1000 in Terminator Two – Imagine if he’d had a woman to distract his machine heart. They could have made liquid metal babies.
5. Gene in Polar Bared (yes one of mine) because this bad boy holds a sweet spot in my heart.
4. Magneto from Xmen. Yes, he might be old, but he’s got a certain flair to him that tells me he’d treat his woman like a lady.
3. Lex Luthor from Superman because hello, rich mobster. The right woman by his side to temper his craziness and they might rule the world.
2. Dr. Claw from inspector gadget because he obviously knows how to pet a pussy right. (Snort!)
And finally my number one villain needing love…
1. Lucifer, the most awesome bad dude in my Hells books. Can he settle down with his old flame Mother Earth? Or will an evil spell ruin his happily-hellish-ever after?
Hell’s Bells are ringing The Wedding March, and Lucifer’s got just the outfit for the grand event.
A catastrophe has befallen Hell. The great and mighty Lucifer has fallen prey to the most wicked of spells. He’s become…nice.
Just using that word makes Gaia want to gag. The demon she fell in love with is not some pushover, polite, candy-ass, nice guy. She wants her big, bad Lord of Sin back.
Can she, along with the minions of Hell, find a way to break the curse? And will they do it in time to celebrate the wedding from Hell?
@GaiaLuc4ever: The countdown is on for June 30th… #markyourcalendar #savethedate
Website link: http://evelanglais.com/wordpress/books/hell6